GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone do business with Gregg @ Gene's Gallery Springfield Missouri.
I personally haven't done much (one purchase) but that is soon to change!

Had a problem with the Show Chrome 52-770 Martini Lighted Radiator Fairing Accents (the ONLY item I have ever purchased @ Gene's). Contacted Show Chrome and they just sluffed it off and passed the buck to the dealer, not only that.... they charged Gregg for the replacements until they receive the faulty ones back.

Gregg and Gene's Gallery will be receiving more of my business!! www.genesgallery.com :thumbup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Gene's

I purchased my Hannigan trailer from Greg and several other items over the years. In my opinion, he is a VERY good guy to deal with. I had some problems with the Hannigan and, I will always believe that Greg was the person that "got things done" for me. Plus, he is just a nice guy :thumbup: We stop there everytime we go near Springfield. Ride safe, Dave

·
Registered
279 Posts
We stopped there on our ride to Branson awhile back. My wife was starting to believe she'd never get me out of there. They're one of the good ones. :yes1:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I bought my Hannigan trailer from Gregg and then had him build my trike even tho I'm just 60 miles from the Hannigan factory. I was buying stuff from him back when I was on a Harley. 90% of my accessories game from Genes Gallery. He is truly one of the GOOD GUYS. Charley:bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Started buying from him back in 97. Our church went to Springfield to build another church year before last. Stopped by and met Gregg and "He is a supper guy and a great lookin store. :thumbup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
+1 for Gene's Gallery :yes1: :yes1:

·
Registered
19,991 Posts
they charged Gregg for the replacements until they receive the faulty ones back.
That is the way almost all dealer/mfr relationships work in every industry. It shouldn't be viewed as a negative against ShowChrome.

Glad you had a good experience. Gene's has received a lot of applause on this board over the years. They are obviously one of the good ones.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Gregg is a great guy. Whether you buy a cup holder or a trike, he's always got a smile for ya. Top notch service. Just an all around pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I have dealt with him,and will continue to do so.:thumbup:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have a "back-door" endorsement of Gene's Gallery. Never met'em - never spoke to'em, probably never will - as they're on the opposite side of the state from me.

I bought a rear tire & wheel from Hannigans a couple yrs ago from a bike sent down from Gene's to be triked @ Hannigans. The Hannigan people couldn't say enough good things about Gene's Gallery while I was there. Hannigan's & Gene's knew the wheel I bought was to mount a CT & nobody, absolutely nobody questioned going that route...... in fact comments were made that they see that more'n'more, everyday.....

Dave - 7 am & 80+ degrees already in Missouraaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gene's is on the opposite side of the state from me

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I haven't bought anything from him but I used to sell accessories to him back when I worked for a Motorcycle Accessory Distributor.
Thought he was real nice guy to deal with.

·
Registered
337 Posts
He has gotten a lot of my money and will get much more I am sure :) I have never left his business less than completely satisfied!

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Just dont tell him that you are a member of the Retreads, he says that we are all cheap old goats that want a larger discount. Then he sells us what ever we cant live without I stop in and bug him at least two times a year headed north or south for the season changes. He usually has some pretty nice trikes on the show floor...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
G-Wing
If you are talking of me? I am just stating that my experience was a good one and good deeds are something our country needs more of. You know a mans word is his bond! Or just plain old trust!!

Now to your statement " Promoting a business and needs to be pulled from the forum"? I guess that would go both ways? Please note your own statements...NO, same as was my statement, it was actually your experience with Reynolds & Cochise Honda in your post from 08-08-10 (Below). You probably came away feeling the same as I did with Gregg? I am glad your problems were resolved and hope mine will be too! I also agree that there are top rate dealers out there and a few over the years I have spent totallying over 6 figures with, BUT I promise you it wasn't Gene's (that I have only bought one part, the one that failed) and do appreciate what Gregg is doing to resolve the problem. No promotion there just my statement of fact!

First was Reynolds Motor Sports,In Buxton,Maine when I was living in Maine.They pulled my motor in my 2009,and replaced the Aultonator Fly Wheel,(as it was runing out of round,) and hitting the motor casing,until it warmed up enough to expand beyond the hitting point,and I didn't buy it there...Now that I live in Tucson Arizona.the secound dealer is Cochise Honda in Sierra Vista Arizona,for doing some follow up work that needed to be done under warantee,that I couldn't get my local dealers to get intersted in doing here in Tucson. Their are some top rate Dealers out there.....
If you need anymore contact, I have PMed you my Phone#

Regards,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts