GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George no-showed at Friesland again. He probably found a place in Oshkosh to go for pie. Then he doesn't have to ride so far.
Does anyone else have any idea what his excuse will be this time?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
George no-showed at Friesland again. He probably found a place in Oshkosh to go for pie. Then he doesn't have to ride so far.
He likes those little baked pies at mcdonald's...

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I went riding and to supper with my wife. She didn't want to go to pie night. I figured since I will be gone for almost two weeks in 9 days I should do somethings with her.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I went riding and to supper with my wife. She didn't want to go to pie night. I figured since I will be gone for almost two weeks in 9 days I should do somethings with her.
:thumbup: sounds like a great excuse to me guys .

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
This is all rails fault. He just had to convert me to that darn car tire. Now Nancy wants to ride all the time. :wrong:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Mike called me from Merrill Kwik Trip on his way home. When he said you missed pie night, my first though was George was on a diet, and decided to skip the pie.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
20,948 Posts
hey Ken and Leanne THANKS for buying my pie lastnite ! :thumbup:

lastnite was my easiest ever ride home from pie nite, did have lite rain the last 30 smiles, seems like the deer have mostly been staying home on pie nite :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
This is all rails fault. He just had to convert me to that darn car tire. Now Nancy wants to ride all the time. :wrong:
I will take the fall for ya :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
hey Ken and Leanne THANKS for buying my pie lastnite ! :thumbup:

lastnite was my easiest ever ride home from pie nite, did have lite rain the last 30 smiles, seems like the deer have mostly been staying home on pie nite :thumbup:
Hey Mike glad you beat the rain!!!!!!! Was wondering after having been chased home by it this morn.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Remember I said I had heard that installing a car tire will improve your love life? I think George is living proof.
I will bring this up on Darkside forum !

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Well I will miss pie night again this week. I would really rather be there, but have to attend the funeral of a friend. You guys eat a piece for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts