GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - I caught it for using that term before....

BUT - got my GERBING jacket liner and gloves this week - ran outside and did the battery hook up. Left home today when it was 30 and was turning down the heat all the way in. Big improvement on my hands - so much better than just the grips.

I just hope it doesn't rain....

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I ordered the Gerbing jacket liner, pant liner, socks and G3 gloves at Wings over the Smokies and can't wait for them to come in!
No more wearing multiple layers with temps in the 20's and cold feet and hands. Every year I debate heated gear and decide to tough it out, at WOTS I just decided what the heck live a little my kids can just go to community college.

Steve

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have the jacket liner, gloves, socks and insulated pants....have had them for 6 years.

Why be cold?

And you are correct about turning the thermostat down, doesn't seem to take much to keep the cold out.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
have been using Gerbings for almost 10 years trouble free

will i ever get to use the lifetime warranty ?

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
I bought the jacket, socks, and a dual thermostat at WOTS last week. I was very pleased with their performance..

My feet were burning within 30 seconds..............glad I got the dual control!!

Good stuff..........

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
daddysbike said:
I just decided what the heck live a little my kids can just go to community college.
LOL - the world needs ditch diggers too :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts