GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Gerbing G3 gloves. I love them. I wanted to try a pair before I bought a pair for my wife.
I bought my from Moto Italia in Edwardsville IL. They give 20% off your first order.

Now I am looking to buy a pair for my wife. I saw a web site one time that offered the G3 gloves for $139.00.

Anybody know where I can get the G3 gloves cheaper the the $169.00 price everybody is selling them for??

Or anybody have a pair of Medium's you want to get rid of.

Happy ridding.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have a new pair of the Gerbing glove liners I will sell. They are size medium. These are meant to go under normal gloves.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Try this site--

http://www.vencowings.com/

The price listed is not the price you pay. You will pay ten dollars less. I just bought my gloves from them. Great people to do business with, Jim & Sue Venne. I didn't get the G3, I went with the classic. Having seen both, I wanted the longer over the jacket style. The softness of the leather seemed about the same to me.

·
Registered
21,061 Posts
the classic and the G3 both seem to thick and bulky to me

have u considered these ?
i tried them on at a rally and they seem about rite and a lot less money
http://www.gerbing.com/heat/gloveslw.html

call the place in Il. i bet they will give u 20% off again, if not have a friend that has not ordered b4 do it for u

·
Registered
133 Posts
Try motorsport.com - 1-866-668-6431 - They sell the G3 Gloves for $139.00 and shipping is free for orders over 100 bucks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gerbing at a discount

Try Grandprixmotorsports.com 20% off Gerbing, free shipping. If you don't see what you want online, call them and talk to Tracy, he'll put it on their website.

Mark

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
beesko said:
I bought a pair of Gerbing G3 gloves. I love them. I wanted to try a pair before I bought a pair for my wife.
I bought my from Moto Italia in Edwardsville IL. They give 20% off your first order.

Now I am looking to buy a pair for my wife. I saw a web site one time that offered the G3 gloves for $139.00.

Anybody know where I can get the G3 gloves cheaper the the $169.00 price everybody is selling them for??

Or anybody have a pair of Medium's you want to get rid of.

Happy ridding.
Why not Moto Italia again? I'll order from them again - they gave me a good deal and provided great service. They earned a loyal customer. I got a thing with my order that said I'd get 10% off my next order - maybe you got one too. :wink:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
I agree with Bill. If you already had good service from Moto Italia then by all means I would be buying from them again.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Moto Italia has great customer service. I'll use them again (if I can't get it from Hal). Our sponsor has great service and prices too!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Moto Italia has great customer service. I'll use them again (if I can't get it from Hal). Our sponsor has great service and prices too!!
Link please :!:
Tried to google but no luck.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Smokyhiker said:
Thanks
http://www.vespaedwardsville.com/default.asp

The Gerbing's link is on the left about half way down. I'd highly recommend giving them a call as opposed to ordering online. They'll help you get the right sizes and the right prices. (The web site shipping costs get a bit too high - based on cost I believe.)

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
William Anzik said:
Smokyhiker said:
Thanks
http://www.vespaedwardsville.com/default.asp

The Gerbing's link is on the left about half way down. I'd highly recommend giving them a call as opposed to ordering online. They'll help you get the right sizes and the right prices. (The web site shipping costs get a bit too high - based on cost I believe.)

check on the gloves if they are on back order status..... it took 6 weeks for my G-3 gloves to arrive. Gerbings had them back ordered

·
Registered
428 Posts
So do these gloves really work? Are they worth the money for another bike that would not have the wind protection the Wing has? Say my Indian?

·
Vendor
22,108 Posts
Beware purchasing from Moto Italia. They will give you a good discount and have good service, but they will pad the shipping charges outrageously if you let them. They tried to charge me almost $50 for shipping two liners. I complained, and they agreed to send them US Postal and dropped it to about $20, which was still a bit high in my opinion.

Just be sure to order over the phone and confirm the shipping charges. Their policy is to base shipping charges as a percentage of the selling cost of the item, and not by how much it actually costs to ship. If you complain, they will offer you some other options, but if you don't, then you will get the shaft on shipping.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Be sure to identify yourself from this board. They were getting a lot of orders from members here, and will try to make you happy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts