GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently I just missed a 20% discount reduced price on Gerbing heated clothing. :cry: I did a little searching on the web trying to find a reduced price for the Gerbings, but did not have much success. The cheapest I have found is on CozyWorld.

Does anyone know of a source where you can purchase the Gerbing jacket liner, G-3 gloves, portable solo controller, and controller pouch for a reduced or discounted price?

Sure is cold here today as well as pretty windy. I just checked my thermometer and it is 25 degrees. Got to have some help trying to keep my old arthritic fingers warmer. Have decided, much to my dismay, that I should go ahead and get the jacket liner, G-3 gloves, solo portable controller, and controller pouch. I am beginning to wonder if the cost of these items is going to be more painful than having cold fingers. :roll: :?

Would appreciate a little help finding a price break, if that is possible. Thanks a bunch. Ride safely always, and warmly. :wink:

Todd

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Todd, what is it going to hurt to call and ask they? You never know they may be in the Christmas spirit. They are very helpful.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Please let us know if they are still doing the 20% new customer deal. If they are not, I have a plan B.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim, William, BW, thanks for your replies and good advice. Now why did I not think of calling. DUH! :roll: :oops: Dosmoore, see below:

I did call, and just got off the phone (618 692-6770) after talking with Judy. She told me they WERE making the discount available to the GW people because they had gotten so much business from them. However, there will be a shipping cost, but it does not seem to be that steep.

Judy is going to call me back after she makes up the order on the computer to tell me the final damage report including S&H. I ordered the jacket liner, G-3 gloves, solo temp controller (I ride by myself and don't plan to order the pants liner), controller cover, and a pair of silk glove liners. Looks like they "were" in the Christmas spirit and yes, were very nice people with whom to do business. :D

I appreciate very much your terrific help. Looks like things will be warming up for me soon. 8) :D My finger have already told me Thanks. :lol:

Todd

·
Registered
883 Posts
Burgers Bikes

Three Bridges, New Jersey

908-782-2020

Ask for Rick

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE

wvnnva said:
Jim, William, BW, thanks for your replies and good advice. Now why did I not think of calling. DUH! :roll: :oops: Dosmoore, see below:

I did call, and just got off the phone (618 692-6770) after talking with Judy. She told me they WERE making the discount available to the GW people because they had gotten so much business from them. However, there will be a shipping cost, but it does not seem to be that steep.

Judy is going to call me back after she makes up the order on the computer to tell me the final damage report including S&H. I ordered the jacket liner, G-3 gloves, solo temp controller (I ride by myself and don't plan to order the pants liner), controller cover, and a pair of silk glove liners. Looks like they "were" in the Christmas spirit and yes, were very nice people with whom to do business. :D

I appreciate very much your terrific help. Looks like things will be warming up for me soon. 8) :D My finger have already told me Thanks. :lol:

Todd
UPDATE!!! Received my invoice and the S&H is only $22.00. I consider that to be very reasonable and am pleased. Again, thanks for the helpful suggestions.

Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts