GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my jacket liner and think it may be too tight. I gave Judy my measurements and she ordered what she said I needed. Should the liner fit snug, loose or tight. My dress suite size is a 40-42 depending on the cut. The jacket liner is a 44/34.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It should fit snug so that it can efficiently transfer heat to you. However it should not restrict your movements.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm 5' 9", approx 190 lbs. I bought the liner in size 52/34. Fits me real good under my leather jacket. The last time I wore it got down to 38° the last 1-2 hrs of the ride. My upper body was plenty warm enough to suit me. Can't say the same for my feet and legs. :oops: I think I should address that problem in the future. :lol: I hope this is of some help.

·
Registered
20,944 Posts
if u have a Harley dealer nearby u mite want to stop in there to try on some of the Harley heated gear for size, Gerbings makes the Harley stuff and the sizes are the same for both

the measurments u gave them were probably rite but Gerbings has had sizing problems for years, my jacket was ordered about 10 years ago and when it came it was to small so i thought maybe i screwed up the measurments, so i went to a clothing store and showed them a copy of the measurements, they remeasured and said Gerbings just screwed up the order so i called Gerbings and they sent out another linner, they never even asked for the original one to be sent back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts