GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gerbing Liner and Single Control **SOLD**

I bought this Gerbing Jacket liner and control new in California and it was worn about one week on the trip home to Texas. It is sized extra large and was bought in 2009 for my wife and has not been used since. It comes with the single controller and the battery hookup. $130
Bob

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Do you know the model?

Wanting to find out if it's it's the micro wire or the previous generation heating elements.

Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the before the micro wire. It has the insulation in it. My wife quit riding after the California trip so it has very little use.
Bob

·
Registered
21,199 Posts
Do you know the model?

Wanting to find out if it's it's the micro wire or the previous generation heating elements.

Thanks
I happen to have both microrowire and regular gerbings jackets, yes the Microwire is a little nicer but in my opinion not enough difference to pass up a great deal like this one.

·
Registered
21,199 Posts
Its the before the micro wire. It has the insulation in it. My wife quit riding after the California trip so it has very little use.
Bob
In my opinion the gerbing jackets with insulation are much better than the new uninsulated jackets that the new gerbing owners have switched to :yes1:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I bought this Gerbing Jacket liner and control new in California and it was worn about one week on the trip home to Texas. It is sized extra large and was bought in 2009 for my wife and has not been used since. It comes with the single controller and the battery hookup. $130
Bob
I'll buy! I have one but its medium a just too short. Have you a PayPal acct?
Tom Pasto
3547 SW Old Grand view Hwy
Mountain Home, ID. 83647

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll buy! I have one but its medium a just too short. Have you a PayPal acct?
Tom Pasto
3547 SW Old Grand view Hwy
Mountain Home, ID. 83647
I sent you a private message with my paypal address and phone number.
Bob

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Payment sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts