GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see the glove liners on Gerbings web site. Would the glove liners be better than the heated gloves (warmer? more comfortable?) I ordered the glove liners today at WOTS and they'll ship them. I also ordered the socks and pant and jacket liner. They are shipping everything, Likely Monday so I could still call and make a change if needed. I thought the glove liners would be good so I could use with my current gloves. Are the glove liners small/thin enough to fit under my current gloves?Are the the comfort socks enough to keep your feet warm in 20 degree weather or do you need the regular and if so are they uncomfortable to walk in. They didn't have the glove and socks so I had to order w/o seeing, no I'm not sure exactly what I'm getting.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I didn't know that Gerbing made "glove liners". I know they make heated gloves ( I have a pair) but don't know about glove liners.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Glove Liners

Steve, I purchased the Gerbing glove liners in 2004 at WOTS and found them to be extremely warm in cold weather. However, at times its can be difficult to get the fingers right, etc. and then put on the outer gloves. Because of this, I purchased the new Gerbing gloves, however, they are not as warm as the liners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts