GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals...Ironpony in Columbus has a walk-in Gerbing sale on last years Gerbing stuff. This is last years micro wiring stuff and the last time i checked...it was not on there online store. Jacket liners for $149.99 and pant liners $119.99. Gloves at $169.99 (not that great)

The new liners are listed at $249.99. Just an FYI if you ever wanted heated gear.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Hey guys and gals...Ironpony in Columbus has a walk-in Gerbing sale on last years Gerbing stuff. This is last years micro wiring stuff and the last time i checked...it was not on there online store. Jacket liners for $149.99 and pant liners $119.99. Gloves at $169.99 (not that great)

The new liners are listed at $249.99. Just an FYI if you ever wanted heated gear.
Ouch! $169 for the gloves. I paid $149 last year at Iron Pony. Things just keep going up! Now that is a good price on the Jacket liner. I do love my Gerbings! For anyone that has not tried them. It is like wearing an electric blanket!!:nojoke:

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Sure wish it was online too. I would buy the pants liners right now!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for the headsup. I just drove up and got a new Gerbing jacket for $119.95? They were marked at $129.95

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the headsup. I just drove up and got a new Gerbing jacket for $119.95? They were marked at $129.95
AWESOME!!! If never had it....you will love it! Buy the double controller because you will want to add more down the road!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Never got them to answer the phone. :-(

Make sure ya have the store and not the "powersports" number... 614-901-7669 or 1-877-799-7669

Not sure if that's "two longs and a short" or "three longs and two shorts" from down there...:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never got them to answer the phone. :-(
Hmmm...keep trying...if not...let me know...I will make a run for you:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Sorry I gatta miss this. I want to buy a jacket liner. No online sale but they do have free shipping.
thecruiser

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry I gatta miss this. I want to buy a jacket liner. No online sale but they do have free shipping.
thecruiser
I was told yesterday to call the online store...ask for the closeout gerbing....they can look up sizes and ship what is in stock at the closeout prices!

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Ouch! $169 for the gloves. I paid $149 last year at Iron Pony. Things just keep going up! Now that is a good price on the Jacket liner. I do love my Gerbings! For anyone that has not tried them. It is like wearing an electric blanket!!:nojoke:
Snug as a bud in a rug! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts