GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Vendor
18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning a get together at WingDing 33?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Greg,

Myself, David (Dabalso) our wifes and 3 other friends (GWs) will be there from registration on the 5th until the closing. Plan to operate on CB Channel 12 while in Knoxville.

I am scheduled in at TJ and the Boss Pinstripping booth (PS5) on the morning of the 6th as soon after 9:AM as I can get a pass and get back in. Will have my trailer tagging along since they will be matching the pinstripping from the trailer onto my new paint job (Caliente Red) on the bike. Look me up be glad to meet you!

Regards,

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'll be there too the whole week / plan on riding the top gun comp. And i'll be out there on practice day too / i'll be watching this board to see if someone does something that catches my eye hope to see a few of ya'll up there

·
Registered
240 Posts
several of us from New Mexico heading to Wing Ding...then making a big loop north to New England before heading back west....looking to do between 6000 and 6500 miles.

See ya all at Wing Ding, you can't miss me, I'll be the one walking around the Vender Hall with a smoking credit card....LOL

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'll be there with a large group from N.J. We want to get together with other board members for a meet and greet and ride and eat. Will be checking the board and will be posting on the New Jersey part of this board.

B.T.W. I'll be wearing pants.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'll be there on the 7th. Plan on visiting several booths and buying...something

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Lewis put some places on another post you guys pick one and i will try to set it up. Covelake would be a nice ride and place to eat.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Greg,

Myself, David (Dabalso) our wifes and 3 other friends (GWs) will be there from registration on the 5th until the closing. Plan to operate on CB Channel 12 while in Knoxville.

I am scheduled in at TJ and the Boss Pinstripping booth (PS5) on the morning of the 6th as soon after 9:AM as I can get a pass and get back in. Will have my trailer tagging along since they will be matching the pinstripping from the trailer onto my new paint job (Caliente Red) on the bike. Look me up be glad to meet you!

Regards,
Jim,

TJ just did an all panel pinstripe job on my wing yesterday. They did a great job and to watch him work his artistic mastery free hand is quite impressive.

Charlie

·
Vendor
18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be there too the whole week / plan on riding the top gun comp. And i'll be out there on practice day too / i'll be watching this board to see if someone does something that catches my eye hope to see a few of ya'll up there
Your lucky I'm not competing ... and keep your feet up this time so you can do Wesley Chapel proud !!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
My wife and I will be there the 7th til closing. Looking forward to meeting some of you as well.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
If you are interested in a ride on Thursday the 7th, please check my posts on the Rides and Trips forum. We will be going North, away from the more popular (and crowded) Smoky Mountain roads - but still over great roads!

Sorry, 7th!

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
July 1 thru 5 at deals gap.
july 5 thru 10 at wing ding.

July 10 and 11 back to deals gap then back to florida

See you at top gun!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
We'll be there, just look for the party trike! Charley

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
We'll be there from the 6th until the money runs out or they close it all down, whichever comes first. I'll be the big bald guy on the red Gold Wing pulling a yellow Bushtec. You can't miss me. :lol:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Dad and I won't get there until sometime on the 7th. Then we'll look and spend $ on the 8th and look for good last days deals on the 9th.

·
Vendor
18,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lewis put some places on another post you guys pick one and i will try to set it up. Covelake would be a nice ride and place to eat.
Coverlake it is then ... get us all on the hookup with a where and a when. Meeting you guys is the only reason I am going to WingDing this year.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts