GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, some of you were right. I had said a year ago in March, that I wouldn't trade again. But I've got the chance to do it again. This is the first chance we've had, to get a new GL1800A(w/ABS). Only this one has the full package. The good thing is, it's going to cost slightly less per month, instead of more. How often does that happen? Of course, we will lose a lot of accessories. But we'll gain in safety, & comfort. :wink: Pictures to follow Sat. night.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
You go Wingnut. I hear that Honda gives you a free Wing on the sixth year, if you go 5 new ones in five years. Ya got one year to go.

Good on ya for workin it out.

Dawg

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Slightly less??? For what 72 months......

Have fun with it!! :wink:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mr.b said:
Slightly less??? For what 72 months......

Have fun with it!! :wink:
That's funny. Actually, it's for life. :lol: I agree to buy one a year, & they'll crunch the numbers, & give me the lowest interst rate. LOL

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Re: Getting a 06 Titanium w/Airbag ((WARNING)) I DID IT AGAI

I'm speechless!

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
try to resist hanging any crap on this one

you would be surprised how nice it will look, without 99 pieces of crappy chrome

remember how nice the blue one looked before you ruined it??

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wasn't this the same dude that was asking for hand outs awhile back?

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Proverbs 23:5
5 Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone,
for they will surely sprout wings
and fly off to the sky like an eagle.
NIV

How many miles ya got on this one?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :shock:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
weengers said:
How many miles ya got on this one?
12,057 :shock: Now I won't have to worry about getting new tires, the air filter changed, spark plugs replaced, or crush washers for a while. :wink:

·
Registered
702 Posts
azblackbird said:
Wasn't this the same dude that was asking for hand outs awhile back?
Is this a retired fella (dude!)?

Please explain your point, Az...

AG GL

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Another new Wing -- I am truly amazed (actually, not really). After some of your earlier posts, I think I would have just gotten the bike and ridden into the sunset (or sunrise). I think you are in for some lessons in reality here!

G

·
Verdayne aka Wingnut wrote....

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:54 pm Post subject: A sad day :( ((Long))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First let me say, this is NOT a letter to ask for money or sympathy. As most of you know, it's not been a good couple of weeks healthwise for me. The pain in my hand, isn't getting any better yet. I hope in time, that it will get back to normal. Because of the stay in the hospital, without any income from me, & the fact that we've been on the verge of bankruptcy for months, it looks like we're going to have to file. We're going to lose everything but the house, & one vehicle. It's hard to understand how the loss of only $2,000.00 could put us over the edge, but it's a fact. I blame no one but myself. Carol is such a super wife. She's not worried about our finances, the loss of the Goldwing, or any othe worldly possesions, but only about my health. She's better than what I deserve. Please keep the Miley's in your thoughts & prayers. Other than the small clots still in my fingers, I think my overall health is pretty good. That's something to be thanful for. Many don't have that much on their side. Sorry for rambling so long, just trying to clear my mind. To lose the Goldwing, is going to be like losing a best friend. But like I've told so many, I've been so blesssed. I've owned 3 new Wings, in 3 years. I never dreamed I would own 1 new one in my life. We hope in the future, to ride again. Maybe by then, the model number will be GL2500.

·
Registered
21,132 Posts
what color this time ?

while we are having breakfast in wi dells u will b picking up your new bike ?

congratulations !

1 - 20 of 119 Posts