·
Banned
1,128 Posts
HUH? :22yikes: That is one ugly bike! A Hardley on steroids!! :roll:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I suppose they just do not get it.

Needs more and better lighting. Has no fog lights, small tiny tail lights, and a single headlight.

Did they build it with ABS, too lazy to go look, simply not interested in that bike.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
It looks pretty good to me and I assume it's made in the USA.

·
Registered
103 Posts
O m g

Not here to! I'm on the vtx board cause I own one and the H D comparison is constant , I don't want or need to compare my bike to there's . Now I own a wing with no comparison to any other bike and we are trying to see who's better. Buy a wing for a wing , feel threatened Not.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
wish em luck...there gonna need it

·
Registered
16,978 Posts
Well, not as ugly as it usta be.

prs

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I agree the bike is kinda ugly but they do have some cool other bikes. I own a Vegas and love it. Motors are powerful and bulletproof and the bike(Vegas) looks good. Those X bikes are in direct competition with harley IMO.

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
A bike that even Stevie Wonder would find ugly no doubt.

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
What's your opinion of the passenger?

Just wondering if she's a crack ***** or not.
You unilaterally volunteer innocent bystanders as candidates for that particular career a lot. Is there something wrong with you? It's weird, it's creepy, and you should really seek some help.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Yep it is ugly for sure. I don't spend money on ugly. Where the heck do they get their designers? JMO

Fred

·
Registered
642 Posts
Wow, this is a tough room. The bike may not be my style, but that doesn't mean that it's crap, either.

It has an HID headlight, does the GW? No.

It has ABS on all touring models, does GW? No.

It has standard connections to ipod/iphone, does GW? No.

Gear indicator is standard, does GW? No.

It has USD forks, does GW? No.

From the article the seat is very comfortable. I know that everyone's butt is different, but the GW aftermarket seat sales are fairly steady.

I do like the sound of a v-twin. Whether it's an HD, Victory, or Ducati - it's instantly recognizable. I don't care for volume, personally, but the sound is really important to some folks.

It appears to have some refinements in airflow, does the GW? No. I've lost count of the air wing threads. Don't get me wrong, I have baker air wings too. But the reason they sell is that they're filling a need the manufacturer did not.

I don't really care what someone rides, that's their choice. But to bash this bike seems disingenuous when Victory seems to be one of the few manufacturers that is actually coming out with new models while most everyone else is changing colors and calling that a new model.

Ducati has new models out, so does BMW.

Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki seem to waiting for something.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
What's your opinion of the passenger?

Just wondering if she's a crack ***** or not.
My opinion? She looks better than 95% of the women I see on the back of a Gold Wing.

And I agree about the lack of tail lights. A rode with a friend that has a Vision and I could hardly see his tail lights and brake lights during the day. Other than that, whatever turns your crank.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts