GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Getting Ready

If this is your first C/T. WELCOME to the Darkside. If not I think you made a great choice. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do I get a Number ?

I'm going to need one. Tire will be in Monday, if it here when I get home from work I drop it off at the bike shop to get put on the rim. planning a day ride on Friday so I should be good to go. Now when I get better with the air brush I,'ll paint it on the rear fender or something close to it but I'll have to see how that goes.

Pete

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Nice!! :thumbup: Welcome to the DarkSide!

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
I'm going to need one. Tire will be in Monday, if it here when I get home from work I drop it off at the bike shop to get put on the rim. planning a day ride on Friday so I should be good to go. Now when I get better with the air brush I,'ll paint it on the rear fender or something close to it but I'll have to see how that goes.

Pete
Welcome to the Darkside!!
For a number PM Murgie.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
So than I ride to Wi is in the works , avoid jail time this way .
First ya harass me for being on unemployment a couple years back, and now that I am working and don't have any time off, you taunt me with cookie crumbs!:cry::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
First ya harass me for being on unemployment a couple years back, and now that I am working and don't have any time off, you taunt me with cookie crumbs!:cry::lol::lol::lol:
Sounds about right :twisted:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
6,944 Posts
I am planning on making it up your way one day.:thumbup:
Don't do it Rocket!!! You've almost got it whipped. If you get another fix you will have to start all over going through withdraws! :lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Don't do it Rocket!!! You've almost got it whipped. If you get another fix you will have to start all over going through withdraws! :lol:
I send the wife down to Subway for some soft cookies when the pain gets to bad!:thumbup:

·
6,944 Posts
Mark, it is almost Easter! Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring us some DS cookies. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts