GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Geza Gear Pro-Stretch Motorcycle Covers.. They are a little pricy but I carry my bike on the back of my motorhome and need the protection.... What are your views?
Thanks Ron

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Never seen one on a Wing, but I think there would be less chance of flapping in the wind. I hope someone responds with first hand experience.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought one a couple of years ago, never could get it to fit the bike worth a darn. It can be pulled a good bit but it had bunched up fabric between the windscreen and the trunk, yet i couldnt keep the cover over both the trunk/saddlebags and the front.

It may have been made wrong, just didnt look like it was made to fit the wing. I should have gone back to see if the could have made it right but i never did, ended up getting another kury cover.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the kury cover towable?

Is the kury cover towable?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Geza Cover

I bought a 3/4 Geza cover for my 2008 Wing and towed it from Ohio to Florida last winter. When I took the cover off it had rubbed some of the paint off my saddlebag covers. Luckily I was able to find some new covers the same color from a trike take off at a good price. I sent the cover back to Geza and they refunded my money but they never could come up with any answers why the cover failed. I since have towed my Wing a few times during wintery conditions and have not had any damage without a cover.

·
Registered
812 Posts
The Geza is the only cover I have ever used on my Wing. I bought it when I had my Beemer LT and find it works just fine for the Wing. It does not cover the whole bike and is not waterproof but it keeps the essentials out of sight and that is my only real concern. Plus, it is very compact so it takes up very little space when traveling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts