GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
IF I order a gift certificate for $500 today and use the TURKEY SALE, does the Gift Certificate only cost me $425??

If so, can the gift certificate be used in the future for sales?

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Regards,

Shane

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Please

Look at my note in the other thread. If you can order online today then you can take the discount on any item you buy. I will be glad to hold your money until the next time we have a sale (this may be the last).

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Done!

I have read the TURKEY DAY sale thread again and NOBODY has said anything offensive - they just don't like spending a bunch of money one day and then find out they could have gotten an additional 10/15 percent more!

I have spend over $5500 (now $6000) with Honda Direct Line in the last 4 months and I feel I have been a LOYAL customer!

Happy Holidays,

Shane

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Time out

I was not implying that anything that was said was improper. We appreciate your business. If you want to buy a gift certificate then we will honor the 15% today. I was trying to make everyone understand that the only rules that apply are: order it by midnight ET and do it online.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Time out

I ordered a Rivco trailer rack that has been on backorder for the last 10 days or so.

Can I cancel that order and reorder it today?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Shane

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Shane, I believe Hal said if it can be done without any human intervention, online, by midnight EST it's a done deal. Please consider the ramifications of trying to get Hal to make special exceptions involving this sale. We might never get a great offer like this again. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this is beginning to push some buttons.
Thank you, Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Gary & Mikey,

ALL OF MY ORDERS HAVE BEEN ONLINE!

Topster,

You spend $6000 with HDL over a couple of months and miss a sale by a few days ALMOST EVERY TIME and see if you have anything to say.

Happy Holidays,

Shane

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Missed Sales

Strange, I have spent a lot of money ordering from HDl and have missed one or two sales, but that is no different than going to any store in person. How many times have you gone shopping, bought something and than saw it on sale a while later. Can you get it at old sale price? Maybe, depends on store. HDL was very clear in the conditions of the sale. If those conditions didn' t suit you, than don't buy sale items or don't shop there. Real simple. I am not a RAH RAH HDL or Honda person, but I did read the conditions of the sale and that is what I based my decision to buy or not buy on. Sorry you missed the sales as your post said you . Maybe you should wait when you want something to see if it will go on sale.

Have a nice Thanksgiving Weekend.......

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Mr. Shane sir

You posted to topster
You spend $6000 with HDL over a couple of months and miss a sale by a few days ALMOST EVERY TIME and see if you have anything to say.

I am not trying to flame you here but everything I ever purchased from HDL was not on sale and guess what? It was still less expensive than I could have got anywhere else. Am I unhappy about this? NO I am glad some had the chance to save a buck and hope Hal has another one that I may or may not get the chance to take advantage of, yes, Hal might not ever do this again. Take care and please have a great day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts