GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lawrenceville Honda/Yamaha. Georgia They run a very good quality service center. I have a GL1800/02 that I got new from them. I've only taken the bike back to them for warranty work. Once when both low-beam headlights burned out at the same time. They replaced while I waited. then for the frame recall. And this last time using extended warranty I carried it in when the reverse switch stuck one morning. I had been having problems with other switches on the left side (mute button & 4-way flasher) that I wasn't willing to take the bike down for. But the reverse has to be fixed because I need it to get out of where I park each night. They replaced all the switch assy. without any problems or questions. I think that the warranty service order I signed had around $1000 at the bottom.
This is one dealer service center that works for the customer.
garys

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Gary, I agree with you. I did not purchase my wing from them because I had a HD that I needed to get rid of first, and traded with another dealer in Canton. Had a problem with the wing and returned to Canton. I was told that all wings were like that. I was not a happy wing owner. Living closer to Lawrenceville than Canton, I went by to see if they would handle my problem. You would have thought they were long lost family. I was welcomed with open arms. Made me feel warm and fuzzy. Took care of my wobble by replacing the front tire, no hassle and when the rear heater switch boke, again, no hassle. Both times I waited.

Good bunch of folks Lawrenceville Honda.. and what I call "my dealer" :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: .

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
The good stories go on and on concerning Lawrenceville. If you buy a bike there, you get a discounted price with no haggle, and their discount is about as low as you can get. After the second time my left saddlebag latch popped out I took it in. They replaced the mechanism no questions asked. Like ddking, I bought my E3's from HDL. They mounted them whithout asking where I got them. They are a class act... too bad more dealers aren't that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts