GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Purchased a nice set of those LED driving lights for the 2014 wing. Install wasn't too bad however they do not come on when ignition activated. Read I need to insert a jumper plug, which I have in the kit. Problem is "Where do I plug it in"? Has anyone installed these lights and have it set up to come on always??? Thanks for the help - Al

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Brand of lights? Where did you get them?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hello everyone,
Purchased a nice set of those LED driving lights for the 2014 wing. Install wasn't too bad however they do not come on when ignition activated. Read I need to insert a jumper plug, which I have in the kit. Problem is "Where do I plug it in"? Has anyone installed these lights and have it set up to come on always??? Thanks for the help - Al
Right behind the radio control head, black plug inside of a clear boot.

·
Registered
314 Posts
WP_20140314_16_29_30_Pro.jpg Here is a set of 960 from Bikmp3 so far have not had the law stop me for them being too bright. They do come on with the ignition.

·
Chard Member
12,963 Posts
Did you install on/off switch? Probably won't work with high beams. Using jumper will low use on high. I'm guessing cause I don't have a clue what lights or switch you have.

Sent from iPhone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts