GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used chrome front wheel for a 2001 - 2017 GL1800, wheel has been damaged & repaired...I don't have any pic's...wheel is located in Al pickup only will not ship...price $50

·
IronMan
17,623 Posts
used chrome front wheel for a 2001 - 2017 gl1800, wheel has been damaged & repaired...i don't have any pic's...wheel is located in al pickup only will not ship...price $50
fixed ?? Is it trued ? = all good ? Will take if ok you got pic ? 321-242-0720 if want to text it

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fixed ?? Is it trued ? = all good ? Will take if ok you got pic ? 321-242-0720 if want to text it
It was fixed before I got it, the repair was done inside the wheel valley by a welder, there isn't any signs of the welding on the outside of the wheel...have no idea about it being trued. Can't get pic's now still in a wheel chair.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
It was fixed before I got it, the repair was done inside the wheel valley by a welder, there isn't any signs of the welding on the outside of the wheel...have no idea about it being trued. Can't get pic's now still in a wheel chair.

What happened ? you were doing fine when I picked up the quicklift.

·
IronMan
17,623 Posts

·
IronMan
17,623 Posts
Tommy pm me your address so i can map it

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Looks like you will be stopping on the way to Rogers or on the way back. JAWAG>:) BTW I am sending you his address just in case he don't see this before you leave.

·
IronMan
17,623 Posts
Looks like you will be stopping on the way to Rogers or on the way back. JAWAG>:) BTW I am sending you his address just in case he don't see this before you leave.
:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.