GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for posters of our great bike to decorate my office. I can only find the older models. Any help on this would be great. It would really be cool if it was YELLOW! Thanks.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Paul - if you are unsuccessful in finding professional posters of the GL1800, then consider making some of your own. Take some photos of your own Wing in settings that you find appealing and then go to a nearby Kinkos and have them setup some posters for you. Who knows you might even enjoy that better and lets face it the 1800 never takes a bad photo (at least mine never does)...

http://www.kinkos.com/products/business/index.php?sol=&sec=enlargements

Good luck,

DaleC

P.S. Yellow????

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Keep an eye out on ebay, they pop up there every now & again. The yellow ones usually sell for more (because they are cooler of course!). I got one for around $25 (I think that is what I paid).

It is one of the dealer posters. Pretty cool, the one with the yellow bike with the caption "LAP AMERICA". These posters are HUGE, movie poster size. It takes up a large chunk of wall in my office. Next to it, I framed a paper map of the US and have highlited all my travels on it, to show my progress at lapping america :D

Not sure where else you could get them... unless you are good friends with a dealer... lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Mike 5056

The photo of your bike while looking at the street ? Is Outstanding !
The color change is otta site. Very big photo's, but very nice !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts