GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got so sick and tired of trying to get on this site that I started to go to the GL Riders site. I least didnt have any problems there. Im getting to the end of my rope with this forum:nojoke::banghead:

http://www.glriders.com/index.php?wwwRedirect

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Don't tell Randy or he will ruin that site too!

:)

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Man I thought it was just me first time able to get on since Saturday:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
The only way I could get on the forum was to go to my favorites on my menu bar and click on this sub forum and then I was able to click on the other forum headings...

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
Aint nothing perfect !!!!!!!!!! That other forum sucks imop.. I have no problem getting on forum its trying to go places thats difficult

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
When it acts up I just come on the back of another post and then move around. Works as long as know to do that.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
GL Riders is a nice site but just not enough participation.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Don't tell Randy or he will ruin that site too!

:)
Hey :lol:
I never have any trouble getting on this site????????????????????????????????
I rarely have problems , of i do I just log off and log back on again .
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out of here.
Wow , play nice or find another board , here on the Wisconsin board I am the sarcastic one . They tolerate me cause I am dang helpful at times .

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Firefox, $0.00 USD, very customizable, lets you import favorites from other browsers, clean and easy enough for a knuckle dragger to operate(I know cause IR1).

I'll bet there are others but IE has been a thorn in our side so much the IT gurus finally gave up and allowed Chrome at work. Not really a fan of Chrome, it has crashed every machine prior to this one I have tried it on for some reason. Seems to be working well from here though. so it might be an alternative for you as well.

Cheers

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Hey TXRealtor, in your sig line add snow it is a really bad four letter word.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
LOL, fortunatly in this part of the state we miss most of that sort of thing, barely.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts