GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some on here have GL1500's because I've been asked when I'm going to digitize the 1500 for embroidery.

Well, the day has come. As soon as I can get off my back (pinched nerve) I'm going to finish digitizing the 1500 (I have about 75% done)
but in looking at some pictures, I have a question:

On the saddle bags and trunk.. are the red strips reflective?

Thanks for your time. As soon as I have the answer, I will delete this non GL1800 thread.

Matt

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Yep... Herb hit the nail on the head.

Stock was "Reflective" and you could add Lights.

Here's mine "Lit up":

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you both.. after you read this please post so you see my thanks and appreciation and I'll delete the thread.

matt

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
No problem! Good luck with it! :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see the thanks, and you're quite welcome - but why not just leave it up, in case someone else wants to know. Not unheard of...
I figured I would get bodyslammed by posting a GL1500 thread on the GL1800 board. Didn't want to cause any issues with the "unofficial" Post Police.

·
Registered
691 Posts
You're the man! Hope you're back feels better soon - not just to do these shirts but because I've been there.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well there is the whole subforum for the older Wings here and others have talked about 1500s in General before. And others have offered goodies related to the 1500 (I bought 3 keythingies in the 1500 version for me and 2 friends).

And get better soon neck and back pain is the worse.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I know some on here have GL1500's because I've been asked when I'm going to digitize the 1500 for embroidery.

Well, the day has come. As soon as I can get off my back (pinched nerve) I'm going to finish digitizing the 1500 (I have about 75% done)
but in looking at some pictures, I have a question:

On the saddle bags and trunk.. are the red strips reflective?

Thanks for your time. As soon as I have the answer, I will delete this non GL1800 thread.

Matt
My son's '94 Aspencade does not have any reflective material on the side saddle bags. My '98 SE does.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
This thread will self-destruct in ?? seconds....
mission impossible team

1 - 9 of 9 Posts