GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I viewed the GL1800 Video, multiply times. It is split screen (left without and right with the airbag). It is a real eye opener. :shock: Not the airbag side, rather the side with no airbag. This video convinces me that the next wing I get will have an airbag. 90 percent of my riding is with my wife; in my view if we were in a head-on collision not only would I sustain injuries from the impact, but also the inertia from her. Things that make you go hmm? :eek:4: With the airbag, both of us would fair much better, I hope.

To view, go here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl

enjoy

·
Registered
234 Posts
Picking up my ABS Airbag Thursday

The Airbag is fully deployed before the driver's butt leaves the seat..it is a no brainer for a safety issue...a $1300.00 option....small price to pay to not go thru the windshield which could kill you or mangle you up pretty well. The first few minutes in any emergency room will easily pay for this safety option......way to go HONDA!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.