GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will The Alternator brushes for the Civic 2011 with the part #31140-P64-902 work in the GL1800 with the same part#? The price is 1/2 of what Partzilla wants.

·
Registered
883 Posts
As a side note: I purchased that part number a while back and was surprised when I received just one brush. Brush set is one brush. Who knew? Of course, if I had looked at the QTY column in the parts catalog, I would have seen 2. I think that one lonely brush is still in my parts inventory.

Ron

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a side note: I purchased that part number a while back and was surprised when I received just one brush. Brush set is one brush. Who knew? Of course, if I had looked at the QTY column in the parts catalog, I would have seen 2. I think that one lonely brush is still in my parts inventory.

Ron
I saw that with Partzilla and a friend bought a set from them and it turned out to be 1 brush. The Hondapartsnow websight says set of 2. Same part #

·
Vendor
17,833 Posts
Will The Alternator brushes for the Civic 2011 with the part #31140-P64-902 work in the GL1800 with the same part#? The price is 1/2 of what Partzilla wants.
Yes ... a Honda part number is a Honda part number, and it comes with the same Honda quality. However, if ordered from the car world, the part will probably come packaged in blue instead of red. In my 5th gen part's inventory, I have a few parts that came in red packaging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts