GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was catching up on the posts I noted that someone had mentioned that some of the members of the board would be doing a breakfast on the Saturday morning of the Hoot. I must have missed this but will be at the Hoot and am interested in hooking up.

Anyone know any details?

Thanks.

G

·
Bulldawg doing the cooking? I'll have a stack of cakes, 3 sausage links,2 slices lightly buttered toast ( white bread ) an orange danish, and scrambled eggs.

G

·
I am sure that as we get closer to the event that we will be putting something together like we did the last two years. We all met for breakfast at a location that was big enough to hold the crowd. Lots of fun and lot of meeting new people.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
The location we were at last year has moved to the area we did it the first time. Since I was "elected" again, I will probably open registration just after bike week. Not too sure about this Democratic process. :lol: You people in Flordia do it differently. :duck:

Lewis, the Hoot :eat1: :eat2: :coffee1: :chef3: Coordinator

·
Registered
550 Posts
Keep us Posted

I am planning on being in the area, and was going to go for at least one day, and would love to do the breakfast thing and put faces with the text.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keewl!!

Lewis, that would be cool! I sure look forward to meeting some of the folks here, either at Americade or the Hoot. If any of you are heading to Colorado this summer, if I am around, I'd sure like to hook up and ride a little with you and show you some of my great state!!! (when the snow melts)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts