1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Not good!!!!!

Not good at all!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Isnt it amazing that the lights and electricals still work!!!

did you see the break pedal...Its bent UP... what the hell could bend the brake pedal UP?????/

Looking at how its cracked it seems like the bike was dropped dead center on a k-rail.

I know a trike dealer that needs a GW frame to use as a demo for the trike conversion (just the rear end), i wonder.......

·
Registered
591 Posts
Looks as if the crush washer proberly was saved from damage..

Well $50.00 and ship it to me.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

can u believe some fool bid 5300 that thing is total junk,even the engine and driveshaft are ruined,a fool is born every minute,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like it was dropped & slid into a pole, maybe? I like the last picture with the board beneath the now too short centerstand :shock: . Alternator access looks alot better now though!

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Re: 5300

magenta said:
can u believe some fool bid 5300 that thing is total junk,even the engine and driveshaft are ruined,a fool is born every minute,OLE YELLER MBG PA
I think that is just the starting bid the seller wants, there have been no bids. These folks must be smoking something.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Actually if you stop and think about it, it might be a good deal but not at that price. 1st off just because the case is broken I would bet the innards of nthe engine is ok. Does it have GPS? I couldnt tell. If somebody has a bike that has alot of mileage and needs a new motor or due for a rebuild, I would not hesitate to use those internal engine parts. Think about all the wiring harnesses and plugs you could use, etc. If the wheels are ok you can sale or use those. I guess my point is there is more useable parts on that bike than you think. Just not at that price.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Toyo,

I don't think it's a navi because the display is Black and White and not color. The spot where the Navi was happened to be vacant.

I wonder what caused this damage there dosent seem to be any scraped paint. it looks like it was dropped from like 30 feet or slammed into a low wall ...

FF

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
When I went to the Hoot in Knoxville this year... a friend of mine wrecked his White 05 1800.. he ran off the road at approx.. 30 MPH.. into a ditch full of rocks... he sustained some injuries but none life threating.. his Wing did not fair so well..
the front wheel was broken.. windshield was torn off.. both saddle bags were damaged.. cowling was heavily damaged... rear tire was cut..
both antennas were broken off as well as both mirrors.. and you could see the timing chain on the left side of the engine and oil poured out of the engine from underneath..
The Honda shop in Knoxville quit doing the damage estimate when it
reached $22,500..

cosmic

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I've had friends sell wrecked vehicles for .01 per pound to junkyards. It may be worth $80 to learn how to tear one apart and remove parts.

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
If I owned it I would part it out on ebay

G

·
This could be the prototype GL2200 turbo model. Looks like too much torque just folded the frame in half. Glad I just have the 1832 CC model... :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts