GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Gals,

For the past 8 years in Florida we have given away a new Gold Wing at our GWRRA Florida District Rally.

This year a 2004 GL1800 will be given away on Saturday, March 20th in Kissimmee, Florida (at the Ramada Inn near the Disney World entrance ). The winning ticket will be pulled approximately 8:00 to 9:00 PM.

If you want tickets, I can sell them to you. Since it’s "through the mail and postage must be paid" (which I will pay) I will only sell "Books of 10 tickets for $10.00".

Any person that purchases 10 books (100 tickets), we will throw in another book (10 tickets) "free". (110 tickets for $100).

We will even fill out your ticket stubs for you (with printed labels) and mail you your tickets. Or, if you wish, I will send you your tickets and you can fill out the stubs and mail them back to me.

Whichever way you choose, "I PERSONALLY" will put your tickets in the ticket bin/tumbler.

100% of the proceeds goes to providing free Rider Education Courses (ERC's), CPR & First Aid courses for "All GWRRA members that live in Florida". "You Might Save a Life"!

The 2004 GL1800 has been donated by Honda of Leesburg.

If interested, please contact me through my personal email which is

[email protected]

Winner "NEED NOT" be present to win.

Check our Chapter Website for Rally schedule: www.fl2e.com

Thanks,

Denny Brodbeck

"Zonker"

SCD Chapter FL2-E

"Miami Wings"

·
Registered
1,487 Posts