GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw them a year or so at a site. If I do a search of the net, the link comes up dead.

Anyone know where they might be available.

Sure, they are a bit loud, but heck, if you are going to a hawaiian themed get together, it would be cool to have.

TIA
Mike

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that link on another board, which is what got me to thinking about the shirts I had seen before. The other ones had the GL1800 on them.

The site was:
www.toys4touring.com/

But it is a dead link.

Thanks JOY!! :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Mike I met Fred, the guy that owned the shirts, in Hawaii. He said he was going to try and do Hats this year. But he is only doing a few rallies. Not sure that he still has the shirts. Good luck, I will see if I c an get some info

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yellowwing1 said:
Mike I met Fred, the guy that owned the shirts, in Hawaii. He said he was going to try and do Hats this year. But he is only doing a few rallies. Not sure that he still has the shirts. Good luck, I will see if I can get some info
Thank you ma'am :)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Best Shirts

RoadKingNK said:
Hi,

I have ordered many great shirts from this site: http://www.hilohattie.com/, then had company logo put on.

Great product and very good customer service.

RoadKingNK
Central MA Chapter
Thanks for taking time to make your first post in response to me :D

There was a specific shirt I was looking for, used to be sold by the place that is linked above. Was a Hawaiian style shirt that had GL1800s on it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hang in there Mike , I'm waiting for an email from Fred.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yellowwing1 said:
Hang in there Mike , I'm waiting for an email from Fred.
I'm hanging ma'am... was just replying to the other response :)

THANKS!!! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hawaiian shirts

Mike......tried the link you gave and could not access it. Were all the letters,etc. correct? or has the site gone bye, bye..

Sid

·
Registered
816 Posts
Motorcycle shirt

I picked up a Hawaiian style shirt at Wing Ding a couple years ago, it is cream and has GW's and Valkyries on it. I looked at the lable and it says Hawaiian Polo, but nothing more and I could not locate a website.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Hawaiian shirts

Sids444 said:
Mike......tried the link you gave and could not access it. Were all the letters,etc. correct? or has the site gone bye, bye..

Sid
The link is dead. I had it saved in my favorites and it had worked in the past...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts