GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to do a night photo session using a GL1800 with H7 HID’s installed. A second GL1800 with stock halogen lamps is also needed. Are there any GL1800’s in the Tacoma area who could help me out? This shouldn't take more the 15 or 20 minutes to setup and get the shots. It would be ideal to shoot both Wings together. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can help you out with the stock lighted one...let me know when...
Thanks Chris, I saw you PM as well....

OK folks, still need to find a Wing with a H7 low beam HID's installed, in the Tacoma/Fife/Milton/Sumner/Federal Way area. Thanks...

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking....

I also posted this on the General board... hard to believe no one in this area is using low beam HID's.......
I am working on a magazine article submission and I need to do a night photo session using a GL1800 with H7 low beam HID lighting installed. I have lined up a couple of GL1800's with stock low beam halogen lamps. Still need a HID equipped GL1800, are there any GL1800’s in the South Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia area who could help me out? This shouldn't take more the 15 or 20 minutes to setup and get the shots. I want to get night photo shots comparing Wings with stock lighting and HID lighting together. I will fill your Wing's tank for your trouble..... Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts