GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Excellent condition 2008 GL1800 Goldwing with Navigation and ABS (no airbag.) Well maintained, all synthetic fluids, speed bleeders on all brakes. Progressive springs front suspension (will include original) bike handles and runs great, never down. Included both keys, remote, factory manual, original toolkit. Everything that you would get with a new Goldwing! Since people ask, yes it has heated seats and grips and premium audio.
63993 miles, Location Magnolia, TX

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Wow, you should be asking more, no? I sold my ‘02 for 9k. Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess it must have something to do with time of year, I haven't had lot of requests to look at it. I had started at $10000.
Thanks for the wishes, maybe I should just trade it in for the new Wing. How do you like your DCT?

Wow, you should be asking more, no? I sold my ‘02 for 9k. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
i guess it must have something to do with time of year, i haven't had lot of requests to look at it. I had started at $10000.
Thanks for the wishes, maybe i should just trade it in for the new wing. How do you like your dct?
nice bike priced right for this time of year maybe 500 dollar difference for warmer weather. A lot of miles {we know not for a goldwing} the price we pay or for riding

1 - 11 of 11 Posts