·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately it was on the back of my shirt :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey IB Mike saw your pics. is that a motel on the lonelist road in America which is in Nevada? Good Luck to you all stay as safe as you can America is proud of you.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Stay safe Mike and God bless. Looks like a long way to the next gas station!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mike, keep your head down, don't want anything happening to that yellow bike. :lol:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be careful! I've got too much riding ahead of me not to :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Michael,

Stay as safe as possible. Can we send you some clean Iron Butt shirts to wear over there?

Michael Kneebone
Iron Butt Association

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Mike; you snobs drive me crazy.

Always bragging and showing pictures of your posh gated communities. :lol:

Keep your chin up and your head down; your eye on the road, your ear to the ground, and your nose to the grindstone. Oh, yeah, also keep a stiff upper lip.

If you do all of this, you'll be back home with a disability claim in no time at all.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
YA ain't fool'n nobody Mike??? your outside Phoenix looking toward La, thats realy Rt-10, ain't it :a13: :yes:

stay safe

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Mike,

What have they done to your hair over there? I told you to only drink the bottled water....LOL

See you home soon Mike.

Dawg

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ldrider said:
Michael,

Stay as safe as possible. Can we send you some clean Iron Butt shirts to wear over there?

Michael Kneebone
Iron Butt Association
WOW! I am honored!

Lord Kneebone made his first post to the board replying to me!! 8)

I'm not worthy :D

I did order a few stickers while I was here, so amongst all the aircrew squardon stickers around, there are a few IBA stickers to leave my mark.

Also ordered a plate backer to put on the back of my computer monitor, since the only Iron Butting I am doing here is the 12-14 hours a day I spend at work :lol:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeff in Ferndale said:
you should feel right at home...I still say that road looks like 1-90 heading east towards Spokane!

Stay safe!!
Ain't that the truth!!! :lol:

·
Registered
139 Posts

Stickers, you need stickers for the base :)

Send me a note to [email protected] with the right address to get to you. A couple Evil Mike pins shoud scare the daylights out of a few people!

Mike

IB Mike said:
ldrider said:
Michael,

Michael Kneebone
Iron Butt Association
WOW! I am honored!

Lord Kneebone made his first post to the board replying to me!! 8)

I'm not worthy :D

I did order a few stickers while I was here, so amongst all the aircrew squardon stickers around, there are a few IBA stickers to leave my mark.

Also ordered a plate backer to put on the back of my computer monitor, since the only Iron Butting I am doing here is the 12-14 hours a day I spend at work :lol:

·
Registered
177 Posts
IBMIKE

Stay safe we got another 2.5 :D mile ride coming up soon and if
QUICKDRAW :lol: can get the time off to do it agin with some help. haven't heared from the man with the plastic gas tank on the back of his silver 1800. constantly crying that this is longer than 2.5 miles. :a13:
roger/orangestreak

1 - 16 of 16 Posts