GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale 2001-2010 GL1800 Ultimate Midrider Seat and Passenger Backrest

Lightly used, nearly NEW condition. Absolutely ZERO rips, tears or flaws. Not wired for heat.

$550 OBO includes shipping to lower 48.

PM me for details, information or to make an offer

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
physically fit and look right while fitting are two different things. If the seat is made for 2011 or older it will have a large gap on 2012 or newer at the bottom when on bike. This is something a buyer will want to know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The seat was on my 2002 GL1800 and fit perfectly. I never tried to mount it on anything else. I purchased it new from Ultimate Seats prior to 2011. Hope that helps.

Paul

physically fit and look right while fitting are two different things. If the seat is made for 2011 or older it will have a large gap on 2012 or newer at the bottom when on bike. This is something a buyer will want to know.

·
Registered
512 Posts
The seat will fit 2010s and older have one myself love it it's a great seat. There are no 2011 models Honda was moving back to Japan. As you read 2012s seats changed. I would go it there web site look at there sizing chart to make sure the seat will fit you I believe the mid rider is for people less then 6 ft tall.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm 6'1" 210lb and the seat fit me and my riding style. If I was any taller and I would have selected the next size. The seat should be a great fit for anyone 6' or less. See the attached photo with me on the Ultimate Seat.

The seat will fit 2010s and older have one myself love it it's a great seat. There are no 2011 models Honda was moving back to Japan. As you read 2012s seats changed. I would go it there web site look at there sizing chart to make sure the seat will fit you I believe the mid rider is for people less then 6 ft tall.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold

for sale 2001-2010 gl1800 ultimate midrider seat and passenger backrest

lightly used, nearly new condition. Absolutely zero rips, tears or flaws. Not wired for heat.

$550 obo includes shipping to lower 48.

Pm me for details, information or to make an offer

sold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts