GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GL1800 Ultimate Midrider Seat with Passenger Backrest Up for sale is a GL1800 Ultimate Mid rider Seat with Passenger Backrest out of a 2002 Honda Goldwing. This does NOT have heat. I am asking $699 for this. This seat is in super good condition. These retail for around $1200 brand new. If you have any questions you can message me on here or call or text me at 16052619926.

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am located in Madison South Dakota. If you are interested or have any questions on this seat you can feel free to call or text me at 16052619926

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are these seats custom made to riders and passengers size and weight? Would you mind posting your approximate size. I am having leg pain issues and would rather not spend a bunch of money with no relief. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
go to ultimate seats,com my seat is a gl 1800 midrider seat, driver backrest and passenger backrest with full black ostrich inlays with ride-on rain cover I am 6 ft. tall weight 200 they say the king seat is for riders 6'3" and over 260 lbs

·
Registered
546 Posts
seat size

Are these seats custom made to riders and passengers size and weight? Would you mind posting your approximate size. I am having leg pain issues and would rather not spend a bunch of money with no relief. Thanks, Bill
Bill
I have this same seat which I hauling back and forth every year between Florida and Prince Edward Island for the past 3 years. I have a 03 wing at both places but I'm too cheap to buy a second seat but having said that I could not be happier with this seat. It's firmer than the OEM seat but shaped better which makes it much more comfortable, especially on the long hauls. I am 5' 9 1/2" it works great for me. My wife likes it much better than the OEM as well because the passenger backrest has the passenger sitting more upright rather than being slouched back like the OEM. You will have to wait a long time to get a better price on one in such nice condition. Hope this helps. Reg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.