GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda's website states that the navi system on the GL1800 has a 2 gig flash card. Is this card removable and programable by laptop/desktop or is it fixed to the system? Also are there any changes to the 07 GL1800?

·
Registered
927 Posts
The 2G CF card is located in the GPS unit in the trunk. The card can be removed to update. Some people have reported problems with the door latch tab breaking off when attempting to open access door. I have found that if I push forward on the latch to release the tab before trying to swing the door open I have no problem. This is on my 06 GoldWing. I have removed my card and copied its contents to my computer using the CF slot. Garmin sent me the wrong City Navigator V8 update disk so I will have to wait till next week for what they say is the correct disk to arrive.
Ride Safe
Ken

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
The unit is upgradeable (maps) e-mail Me for info it can be done, tobad Honda has not upgraded the firmware, yet and this really needs to be done, unit is VERY poor, compared to other Garmin units

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.