GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know you have them, where did you put them? Back fender, trunk, helment? :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Right above my CUSTOM made BALL?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
And the trailer...

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I keep having to make more stickers for some reason?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
OK... who makes the stickers and how do we get one??

Thanks!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I got a bunch for the M&G from EarnhardtSPortsman and I still have some leftovers that I would be happy to send to you. Just shoot me a PM with your address and color choice and I'll get a few in the mail to you. If I don't have the color you want then I'm sure that EarnhardtSPortsman will make some up for you at $5 for 2 if you send him a SASE.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
My other trailers. Wife says I have a trailer FETISH? I am trying to keep up with Zackybilly1!!!!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Put mine on today....................right above my "Darkside" decal! And lucky for me, the wife borrowed my company car today so I HAD to ride the bike to work! :thumbup: Already had a fella ask about the website.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ain't you something EarnhardtSportman! Just how many tow behinds do you have? :congrats:
Man, you and the "Cookie Monster" "Rocketman" are my hero's!!! :bow::bow::bow:
Thank-you very much for my gl1800.com sticker and your support of the 1st Annual Tennessee Meet & Greet..... Might want to add "aka Mid-South" with all the fine riders from other states attending? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
BOOT,
My pleasure. On TOW BEHINDS I am down to only a 57 Chevy Car Replica now and considering a Hannigan and then SOON a TAILWIND.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I stopped by Hannigan @ Murry, KY briefly toured the operation. I was impressed with the quality and design of their trailers, and trikes!
Being a one up rider, I'm trying to convience myself of do I or don't I get a trailer...... :shrug:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I've got to say that I REALLY like the Tailwind Trailers although I have not seen one up close...just pics and write ups.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I placed mine on the bottom of the rear fender also, above the trailer hitch, also have one on my rear window of my truck. I don't remember were I got them from, someone on here had some for sale one time.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
srinehart,
You have amnesia? Now you know where they came from and it has only been a couple or 3 years...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
srinehart,
You have amnesia? Now you know where they came from and it has only been a couple or 3 years...
Your right, I have found the older I get the less I remember, Thanks for jogging that memory for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts