GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GL2WAY service is second to none! :thumbup: I experienced a problem with my CB and talked on the phone with Pete trying to resolve the problem. After each attempt failed to produce the desired results, I made an appointment to meet Pete at Wings Over the Smokies. We met on Friday, Pete agreed that my CB had a problem and he started to work.

In about an hour I returned to find the problem had been completely repaired and I now had a CB with all the latest updates. :clap2:

I am happy and Pete is happy, so all is well. :agree:

Thanks Pete, for being such a standup guy and for the unrivaled best in customer service. :1st:

If you are looking for quality products with great customer service, BikeMP3 and GL2WAY are unbeatable.:yes:

Mike

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
GL2WAY service is second to none! :thumbup: I experienced a problem with my CB and talked on the phone with Pete trying to resolve the problem. After each attempt failed to produce the desired results, I made an appointment to meet Pete at Wings Over the Smokies. We met on Friday, Pete agreed that my CB had a problem and he started to work.

In about an hour I returned to find the problem had been completely repaired and I now had a CB with all the latest updates. :clap2:

I am happy and Pete is happy, so all is well. :agree:

Thanks Pete, for being such a standup guy and for the unrivaled best in customer service. :1st:

If you are looking for quality products with great customer service, BikeMP3 and GL2WAY are unbeatable.:yes:

Mike
:agree: 100%!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:bow::bow::bow::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts