GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Canuck
2,827 Posts
I've used Glare on my bike and on my cars. In fact I distributed the product here in Ontario for a short period of time several years ago. It's an excellent product. Contains an ingredient called Glassplexin which is glass-based and stands up to the sun's UV rays better than the plastics in other polishes. They claim it lasts five years. Maybe it protects for five years, but the shine doesn't last that long. I apply it once a year in the Spring, and it's good for the year. My car is three years old, 125,000 miles, always parked outside, and looks almost in showroom condition when it's cleaned up. Glare might be slighty less shiny than some other waxes, but the convenience of once a year application and the protection it gives the paint more than makes up for that.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
I've used Glare since before Honda adopted it as their own Honda glare wax. It does yield a great glossy shine. Don't believe all the hype and five year stuff though. I have tryed almost everthing out there. Nothing really last very long on a bike but Glare does give one of the best reflective shines.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I have read some reviews on it and they are all good. I used RejeX and it really works but it's hard to find, cost about $20.00 a bottle but well woth it. IMHO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts