GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home today and listening to music on the USB stick showing the music on the display. All of a sudden I heard a direction from the navigation and the screen went blank (blue) and the music kept playing. I wasn’t even using the navigation. The controls on the left handle bar would not work such as the home button etc. When I turned the bike off and then back on again everything went back to normal. My question is has this happened to anyone else and it it normal.

·
15 year Member
6,899 Posts
Driving home today and listening to music on the USB stick showing the music on the display. All of a sudden I heard a direction from the navigation and the screen went blank (blue) and the music kept playing. I wasn’t even using the navigation. The controls on the left handle bar would not work such as the home button etc. When I turned the bike off and then back on again everything went back to normal. My question is has this happened to anyone else and it it normal.

Sounds to me like a “glitch” and they DO happen..... I would not be worried at all..... unless it happend a few more times the it “graduates” from a “glitch” to a “problem” ..... then it time to take it to a dealer who know f all about the new wing and “pray” he knows what he’s doing......

For now I wouldn’t worry about it....

Mattbcnv

1 - 2 of 2 Posts