GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would pass this along to any of you who want to revitalize some of your leather gear. I contacted Lee Parks because I have a bunch of their deer tour gloves that were beginning to go from black to gray after many years of use and was looking for a product to bring them back to "like new" status. They recommended that I use Doc Bailey's Leather Black. So far so good, this stuff is great! Bit pricey but great nevertheless. A little bit goes a pretty long way. You do nothing more than sponge it on with an applicator that they provide and PRESTO! New gloves! Now I'm just bumming that I have a closet full of Cortech instead of leather..... It doesn't take much to get me excited these days:cool:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I just thought I would pass this along to any of you who want to revitalize some of your leather gear. I contacted Lee Parks because I have a bunch of their deer tour gloves that were beginning to go from black to gray after many years of use and was looking for a product to bring them back to "like new" status. They recommended that I use Doc Bailey's Leather Black. So far so good, this stuff is great! Bit pricey but great nevertheless. A little bit goes a pretty long way. You do nothing more than sponge it on with an applicator that they provide and PRESTO! New gloves! Now I'm just bumming that I have a closet full of Cortech instead of leather..... It doesn't take much to get me excited these days:cool:
I'm interested to see if there's any bleeding onto skin/clothing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts