1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I see the first Gnome fell to terrorists while in the US. it is too bad that someone has taken the fun out it. :wrong:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
It's good to see him again, he's becoming quite the traveler.
Wonder where he will be next:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Yea... he's doing his European tour. Hoping he checks in again soon. I wonder if he'll ever make it back to the States?
:cool:

The rider, formerly known as Matt From MASS, lost it and tried to blame it on someone else.
That is not true. MAtt did not take or lose the Gnome.

·
15 year Member
6,899 Posts
The rider, formerly known as Matt From MASS, lost it and tried to blame it on someone else.

:popcorn:
Don't get me started Wingy.... That Gnome was like a brother to me.... The certian "party" is on this board, he calls Lamont every time I post about him, maybe he will man up and explain to everybody what happend, he never told me.....

Matt(BCNV)

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
YES, I did Matt on the phone..

Also talked to you Soloquest by phone.

The Gnome fell off a counter onto a ceramic tile floor right after I got home wiith it from the Plymouth Plantation. I've tried to locate a exact replacement, spending over I would say well over 100 hours on the web, in stores etc. and I still check from time to time. I even challage anyone to find one like it.

I even asked Solsguest (Floyd ?) where they got the gnome and told him I was looking for another. And offered to pay for it if he found one like him.

I guess they forgot the conversations.

For all you other folks. do you really think someone would send a note as a joke if they intended to do something wrong. It their way of justifing their childness.

This will be my one and only repsond to this issue. And because of this childness, I will now abandon my search.
As far as I am concern, issued closed.
End of conversation

·
Registered
906 Posts
i saw the same littel guy on the news a couple of months back someone was very pissed that it was stolen out of his garden....so i know he can be found somewhere,,,,milbear i am 20 mins from stafford we should hook up sometime as we ride down your way all the time

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hey Milbear... and everyone else. Don't sweat it. All is forgiven. The Gnome has been replaced and is traveling the planet for free... something we all wish we could do. No harm done. The Gnome is supposed to represent good will, fun, and then enjoyment of life and the people we meet in it. Let's live in that spirit. So, for the record, I have no hard feelings and no regrets. All is well, all is forgiven, and let's all just move on and ride and enjoy life... and when the Gnome checks in, we could wish we had it made like he does.:lol::lol:

Have fun, all!
:cool:

·
15 year Member
6,899 Posts
YES, I did Matt on the phone..

Also talked to you Soloquest by phone.

The Gnome fell off a counter onto a ceramic tile floor right after I got home wiith it from the Plymouth Plantation. I've tried to locate a exact replacement, spending over I would say well over 100 hours on the web, in stores etc. and I still check from time to time. I even challage anyone to find one like it.

I even asked Solsguest (Floyd ?) where they got the gnome and told him I was looking for another. And offered to pay for it if he found one like him.

I guess they forgot the conversations.

For all you other folks. do you really think someone would send a note as a joke if they intended to do something wrong. It their way of justifing their childness.

This will be my one and only repsond to this issue. And because of this childness, I will now abandon my search.
As far as I am concern, issued closed.
End of conversation
+1 and Thank You

Matt(BCNV)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Podo that picture sure brings back many happy memories of RG 2008!!! I am glad it is this pic and not another one showing some emotion !!!

Please see PM I sent you.

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
The gnome glooks dead to me there's a gknife in his little gnommie back

1 - 18 of 18 Posts