GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 Go Pro hero 3s and 2 Windshield Camera Mounts . The Go Pro 3 and the Windshield Camera Mount are together as a unit. These are real nice and you can take great videos or still shots. I am selling each unit for $120.00 with free shipping. Each unit comes with a water proof case , a charging cord , and a 16 gig micro SD Card.
windshield mount 10.jpg two GO Pro Hero 3.jpg gopro hero 3 camera.jpg eagle and flag.jpg flag.gif

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave (MountainRider) for the purchase of the GoPro 3 package . I have a few more of the GoPro 3 packages for sale. This is a great deal for the Windshield Mount , Go Pro 3 and many accessories . One of these Mounts and Cameras on your bike will make you a happy traveler. :laugh:

happy ride 1.jpg

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The windshield mount doesn't scratch the windshield? Where are you in this great state of Texas?
The Mount absolutely does not scratch the windshield because of the rubber pads attached to the mount. You can tighten as hard as you can and it want scratch the windshield. Located in Woodlands Tx . Drop by anytime. Roger

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Hey Yoda.
I would like to purchase one or these. Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Yoda.
I would like to purchase one or these. Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Michael ,( Bloodbought1) for the purchase . You will love this mount and you will take great videos in that beautiful state of Tennessee.:thumbup: Keep your bike dry , your tank full , your faith strong , and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Pmt sent. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts