GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hope the Saints whoop the Bears this weekend...

final score:
Saints - 28
Bears - 10

to make it motorcycle related.. I am going to ride my bike to a friends house to watch the game along with about dozen and a half other friends..

cosmic

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
cosmic,

Since San Diego was foolish enough to trade Brees away last year, I'd love nothing more than to see him go all the way to the big dance, and even come away with a Super Bowl ring.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ride my GL1800 and tailgate with all the fans at every Chicago Bears Game.

After I have a slab and a half of well smoked ribs we can only remmber two words..............

Tank Johnson

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
It should be a good game.......

I hate to say it, but, I made ALOT of money betting AGAINST the bears last year and the years before that.....lol !!!

I'm sitting on the sidelines this year. :D

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stevep714 said:
I ride my GL1800 and tailgate with all the fans at every Chicago Bears Game.

After I have a slab and a half of well smoked ribs we can only remmber two words..............

Tank Johnson
I'll bet you an order of Beignets & coco... against the slab of ribs you boasted of.. Saints gonna whomp them Bears...

cosmic

·
Registered
356 Posts
The Bears will win, the Saints wont be able to hack the weather up here, they'll be sittin at home on Feb 4th while we are in Miami playing the Colts, GO BEARS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
356 Posts
n9frp said:
It should be a good game.......

I hate to say it, but, I made ALOT of money betting AGAINST the bears last year and the years before that.....lol !!!

I'm sitting on the sidelines this year. :D
Shame on you for voting against the Bears, I lost money going with the Bears but that's what a true fan does, I never vote against them GO BEARS....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cosmic, the only gamble I take is riding around This Great Country on my motorcycle. I am the hungry type of rider, even in Vegas (where is the seafood buffet from here?).

Thanx anyway.

Two words:
Rex Grossman

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gsxr Guy said:
The Bears will win, the Saints wont be able to hack the weather up here, they'll be sittin at home on Feb 4th while we are in Miami playing the Colts, GO BEARS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grosman will play right into the saints hands. I'm just scared what is gonna happen to the levees when they win the Super Bowl. :shock:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Katrina was nothing compared to what Da Bears are going to do to New Orleans on Sunday. Grossman will re-gain respect. :p

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha Ha... Rex Grossman will have a hard time throwing the ball while he is laying on his backside.. Saints defensive line will make his life miserable for 60 minutes...

cosmic

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Gumbo makes us warm, Katrina made us tough, beating the Bears won't be rough.

Now I will have to think of a new saying ,OLD, that will happen when the Saints Go to the Superbowl.

GUESS WHAT, WE GOING.

Laissez les bon temps Rouller :croc: :capwin: :croc: :excited: :capwin: :croc: :flg:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Cosmic,
Beignets and cafe' au lait for me.
Les bon temp roulez and I'll save some powdered sugar for you. I have a little bit left after spilling it all down the front of me and all over my black jeans. :lol: Again, Geaux Saints. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

W

·
0 Posts
cosmic_chariot said:
Ha Ha... Rex Grossman will have a hard time throwing the ball while he is laying on his backside.. Saints defensive line will make his life miserable for 60 minutes...

cosmic
Grossman my friends SUCK. I like Lovie Smith as a coach, but he has to get rid of Grossman NOW!

My guess and hope..........(seeing the Packers aren't playing) is Saints all the way.
My second choice would be the Colts.

Chicago isn't playing well enough to be there or win, neither is the Patriots.

Now...........There ya go gents........Time to place your bets!!!!!!

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Whoever ! Next feat will be running into the big BLUE Wall !

I am really happy seeing the Colts having to approach this playoff season crawling out of the dark hole they were in, versus a situation like the last couple of years where their halo's were too tight.

Bradford

1 - 20 of 22 Posts