Registered
19,164 Posts
Maybe they zigged when they should have zagged!:lol:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dem Dar Patriot Refs......."manger de la merde"

Congrat's To The Patriots.......they beat us, oh well........we had a lot to do with the outcome, but the refs were a bit biased and very devilish in their officiating.........my 9 cents........finally cooling down from all their Heat.......lol.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LSU is not LSU........I'm scared of Alabama
Old Miss kicked our but......we are done.......oh well. Congrats to Old Miss.......
:bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
LSU is not LSU........I'm scared of Alabama
Old Miss kicked our but......we are done.......oh well. Congrats to Old Miss.......
:bow::bow::bow:
You better be skeert!:nojoke:

:1st: ​ALABAMA!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You better be skeert!:nojoke:

:1st: ​ALABAMA!
I agree Sir Rocket.........we are scared. On another and brighter note.......the AP Polls, and the powers to be have unanimously agreed by a cross sectional vote that, LSU will in fact be playing in the infamous, non-televised, non-sanctioned - "Rolaids Bowl." Now how about dat.......I'm so proud and happy to see such a phenomenal and momentous honor be bestowed upon us. Very warming to my stomach, some call it acid indigestion, I prefer to call it love.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I agree Sir Rocket.........we are scared. On another and brighter note.......the AP Polls, and the powers to be have unanimously agreed by a cross sectional vote that, LSU will in fact be playing in the infamous, non-televised, non-sanctioned - "Rolaids Bowl." Now how about dat.......I'm so proud and happy to see such a phenomenal and momentous honor be bestowed upon us. Very warming to my stomach, some call it acid indigestion, I prefer to call it love.
If that don't do it for ya, ya might just want to try some ex-lax:lol::lol::lol:!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
​Hey Mr. Speck, have ya noticed it's getting closer to kickoff time!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
​Hey Mr. Speck, have ya noticed it's getting closer to kickoff time!

Yes, Sir Rocket, I've noticed that myself.......I have also noticed that a few dozen chocolate chunk/fudge cookies followed a few hours later by a big bowl of Blue Bell Ice Cream with Hershey's Magic Shell - seems to dissipate the pain of another blown LSU Football Game.......man this season needs to hurry up and end soon because the waistline is suffering. At least I usually work standing up.......lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts