GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday I read an article in Agriview about a goat, just click on the link to read it.

So decided to take the 100 mile ride down there with hopes to be lucky enough to actually see the goat in real life. Rode by the spot 3 times and the goat was in plain view in a slightly different spot every time. It’s between the 100-101 mile marker on I-94 about 13 miles from Osseo the start of the Gary Hockerman ride.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
That's one tough old goat. I'll have to look for him, when I'm down in that area.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Maybe when Spike see it she will want you to buy her one.
She would LOVE a goat. It's like she's off her meds when we're out riding and see a few. And if we ever get a place out in the country, I'm sure we'd have a few.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rode by the Goat again yesterday, looked like it was chewing on a red pine tree when I went by, that’s 4 out of 4 times it’s been visible when I went by !

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the last 4 times I rode by didn’t see the goat, hopefully nothing bad happened.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Well the last 4 times I rode by didn’t see the goat, hopefully nothing bad happened.
Seen the goat lately?

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rode by again Sunday Afternoon and no Goat, but I believe the issue is there is way more green leaves and brush growing up there now than there was back in June the first time I saw it, hopefully after the leaves fall off this fall we will be able to see the goat again.

Seen the goat lately?

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One of my friends saw the goat today !

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Yeah I suppose the leaves make the goat a little tricky to spot. Good to hear the goat lives on!

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nice! I gotta remember to bring the curry and scotch bonnets.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hey guys, I see an old goat practically every time we call a RTE, although this last time he didn't show up at the appointed time. ( @Boomer1832cc ) :giggle:
Pretty rough crowd here but it was funny. Sorry Boomer 😥
I would always tell my daughter......Kim when I'm not jokingly picking on you thats when you know somethings wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts