GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
I'm 63 years young today, still enjoying winging it.
:)

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Happy BirthDay JD!!! May you have many more "winging" it!!!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

:yes:A very Happy :hb2: Birthday to you JD :yes:

Courage....Changing your own air filter on the GL1800.
Wisdom.....Viewing Fred's entertainment maintenance videos first.
DC

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

Very cool JD Many more years of riding ahead of you.

I am 62 and I just started going back to the gym so I can keep my strength up to handle the wing.

S

·
0 Posts
Aww :hb2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MAN !

Age is relative , looks like your still young enough to know which end to point down the road ...have a good one :)

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Congratulations on your birthday, and for making one more year. But as we get older, we tend to get settled down. I have you by a couple of years, and noticed I was slowing down - meaning I put less than 25000 miles on the bikes this year. The wing was less than 12000.

I have decided to be more physically active this year! Beginning this weekend I will ride 5 miles every day! I think it would be appropriate to ride somewhere between 4:00 and 7:00pm. We can call it happy hour. Hope you will join me.

I have a photo of my ideal bike. There is enough room for all.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Harry,

I wonder if you could tow that behind a Wing.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Happy Birthday,
I hope you have a great day and receive the honor your deserve from those closest to you. Always be grateful for such good health. Great to see someone your age still handling a two wheeler. I had an employee once who's Pappa still rode a Harley at 74 years old, thats too cool. 8)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Happy Birthday JD Tim

B

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday JD

And one of the things you can't change is getting older... But you don't have to act old, so I hope you have a good day and act like a kid.

Have fun

Don

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Congrats JD,
Still alive and kickin' plus havin' fun. :wink:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
When we're young, we want to be older; when we're middle aged we want to be younger; when we are over middle aged, we are just happy to get in another birthday!! Be proud of your age and any wrinkles you may have! Each line is a road well-traveled! Happy birthday!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
And grant you the wisdom to change those you can, and the knowledge to know the difference.

Congrats of the 1st day of the rest of your life!
Ride safe

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Actually, you are only 30 years old today, with 33 years prior experience. That is what I am telling everyone next month when it happens to me. That is my story and I am sticking to it!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Happy Birthday JD!!! I hope you have many, many more with each year geting even better for you!!!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
bdaY

Happy Birthday!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts