GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody notice that Godaddy.com bought the Scottdale BMW dealer along with the Ducati Triumph dealer in the same strip mall where Scottsdale Gun Club lives? There call it Goazmotosumpthin?? Anyway they just scoffed up Canyon Honda across the street. I'm thinking Hasienda HD is next on their crusade across the valley.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not ridenow, I'm sure you heard of godaddy.com with the superbowl commercials which feature the chick with huge t!ts that I would leave home for? Their head quarters is in the Scottsdale Airpark. The guy that started Godaddy is filthy rich and somewhat essentric. I guess he has an interest in motorcycling.

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
<...>I guess he has an interest in motorcycling.
He was the grand marshal of the toy ride here in Tucson two years ago - yeah, whatever. I think all the boys were waiting to see if any of the GoDaddy girls were going to turn up. :cool:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anybody notice that Godaddy.com bought the Scottdale BMW dealer along with the Ducati Triumph dealer in the same strip mall where Scottsdale Gun Club lives? There call it Goazmotosumpthin?? Anyway they just scoffed up Canyon Honda across the street. I'm thinking Hasienda HD is next on their crusade across the valley.
That must be the reason it is taking him so darn long to negotiate a domain name buy for me!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts