GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to get a Bluetooth com for the wing, I have not had one in the past and need recommendations. I ride solo 95% of the time so I am looking at the cardo Solo. Should I just splurge and get the bold or another one and forget about the solo?

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
What type of helmet do you have. If possible get a Bluetooth device that is built in to the helmet. I use a Shoei Neotech II with a SRL and it is quiet and the sound is clear. On my other bike I use a Schuberth C4 both of these are much quieter then my helmets with the module on the outside of the helmet.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
i always purchase for the future. the solo may be too limiting in the future. def go for the bold but after waiting to see the updated units.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What type of helmet do you have. If possible get a Bluetooth device that is built in to the helmet. I use a Shoei Neotech II with a SRL and it is quiet and the sound is clear. On my other bike I use a Schuberth C4 both of these are much quieter then my helmets with the module on the outside of the helmet.
One of my helmets is also a Schuberth C3 but those comms dont have good reviews that I can see, even though they are made by Cardo.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
It doesn't have to.....I never put it up and if it happens to deploy, I put it back down. BTW, it looks like the Freecom 4+ will have JBL speakers and voice commands.
i looked on the site. wish i knew if they play well with the goldwing. dont really need to talk to 15 riders. 3 at the most

·
Registered
482 Posts
Been happy with my Sena 20S EVO... but I'm on a 2014.. plan on using them on the 2019 when I get it.. (thought it was what Honda recommended )

·
Registered
794 Posts
Even though your mind may be set, it could pay you great dividends to check with J&M audio concerning their BT-04 bluetooth unit. It's a great product & they give A+A+A+ customer service. :serious: :smile2: :surprise:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i looked on the site. wish i knew if they play well with the goldwing. dont really need to talk to 15 riders. 3 at the most

You only talk to the people you want to. The "pack leader" determines who or how many is in the "pack". If you don't want to talk to anyone, you don't have to. Just because it's capable of 15 riders doesn't mean you have to have 15.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts