GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had 2-3 inches of ice come down by the time I got up this morning. And this part of SC/NC doesn't seem to know about snow removal or sanding. Prolly cuz they git's so little of it. Will try to get there a little later, but the rainman sez therez more on the way.

·
Registered
380 Posts
It's a heading this way, we are going to get it tonight sometime, whats another 2-3" of snow and ice to go on the 18" on the ground here now ....Darn The Luck... :sw1: :snow1: :flg:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Late start here also. Waiting for the snow to stop before I fire up the Snowblower. Sounds like we will end up with around 6 inches of the fluffy stuff. Just a dusting but enough to slow us all down a little.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
While some of us take our M/C's very seriously there are times when getting a little more Safety Chrome just isn't worth the trip and Ice Storms are one.

Not to say that you are "Non Essential" but there are times that Non Essential Personell should just stay Home.

I think your weather justifies having a nice cup of coffee right where you are. Just sit back, enjoy a calm day in front of the fire and Live to Sell More Chrome another day.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I walk to work. Damn.

Had to be on time. :cry:

G

·
Chef, just hammer a few nails in the tires and head on the way!.. but watch out us southerners think we can drive on ICS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Chard Member
13,075 Posts
I wonder what the weather is like in Orlando today! LOL... We have our windows wide open here!

Be careful on that ice Chef! You might want to wear your helmet, even just walking out to get the paper! :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts