GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 years ago i rode a a lehman trike on a demo, it was nice. 6 months ago my wife and i rode a csc, it was good. yesterday my wife rode a hannigan, it was great according to her. we are in the process of selling our 06 ultra and going to a gwing trike. looks like it will be a hannigan. any positive advise would be welcome.

·
Banned
7,603 Posts
Where do you live?
Can recommend a great installer if one of his locations is viable for you.
He's a sponsor on this board: http://www.lonestartrikes.com/
Rake kit is a must (at least for me)
I got the whale tail and the foot fairings ( removed my pegs and use the weight bearing foot fairings)
Chrome wheel upgrade also.
You can google Hannigan for their web sight and view the kit, options and prices.
3M StoneGard also highly recommended. I had extra coverage specified on mine as my installer has his own supplier/applicator.
Apparently, if you have a LineX shop near you or ? bed liner business, they are starting to apply a smooth bed liner material now that is said to prevent rock chips! Seems to be available in some color match material also! I have not checked w/my local LineX shop yet but, intend to do so during the off season!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Where do you live?
Can recommend a great installer if one of his locations is viable for you.
He's a sponsor on this board: http://www.lonestartrikes.com/
Rake kit is a must (at least for me)
I got the whale tail and the foot fairings ( removed my pegs and use the weight bearing foot fairings)
Chrome wheel upgrade also.
You can google Hannigan for their web sight and view the kit, options and prices.
3M StoneGard also highly recommended. I had extra coverage specified on mine as my installer has his own supplier/applicator.
Apparently, if you have a LineX shop near you or ? bed liner business, they are starting to apply a smooth bed liner material now that is said to prevent rock chips! Seems to be available in some color match material also! I have not checked w/my local LineX shop yet but, intend to do so during the off season!
Local Line-X shop just off 96th and I69 dawg on the east side of I69 and not "some" color match...they will match ANY color you have and have 3 different surface types. Minimum shop charge, as I recall, was right at $140. The stuff contains DuPont Kevlar and it is super tough according to them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts