GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're headed up to Fayetteville for Bikes, Blues and BBQ from I 40 east of Clarksville, you might want to try this route if you're not in a hurry...

Take 103 north out of Clarksville to Oark. (if you like a big ol' greasy burger the store at Oark has some very good ones) From Oark, take 215 west to Cass. (I rode it yesterday and the construction is over. The surface is good) At Cass, take 23 north (PIG TRAIL) to 16. Take 16 west to Fayetteville.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Coming down from the North

Leaving MN tomorrow and heading South. We plan to enter MO up by Hannibal, head down HWY 19 and then enter Arkansas at Mammoth Springs, turning west to our base camp at Eureka Springs.

We are open to other routes on our way down south. But seriously, don't send me down HWY 65!
:excited:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other than the obvious 412 and 62 here are some alternate suggestions:

MO 160 to Branson, then MO 86.

AR 9 to Mtn. View, then AR 14 past the town of Fifty Six then north on AR 341 (Push Mountain Road, look it up on MotorcycleRoads.com) Run on up to Mountain Home then take 62/412 on to Eureka. If you're still wanting more scenery, work your way on any crooked road on (123 & 74 are fun) over to Jasper (Ozark Cafe) take AR74 west to Ponca (check out the Elk center) then south through Boxley Valley (beautiful) to AR 21 north to Berryville then 62 west to Eureka.

You've been here before. You can't go wrong in northern AR as long as you stay off the dirt roads and 65.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts