GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and i are flying down to Orlando for a week of golf in two weeks and may have time to shop a bit. I might get time to browse a bike shop or two.Does anyone know of any honda shops in this area? We will be about a half hour n/w of Orlando. I'm looking for leather overpants and maybe replacement parts like brakepads.U.S. prices are bettter even with the exchange rate. Thanks Ric and Sue,Waterloo Ontario Canada

·
Whiny Member
460 Posts
Ricky,

You didn't mention a city other than Orlando and NW of Orlando. That covers a whole bit of country. :) We have Leesburg Honda in Leesburg (they pander a little bit better to the Goldwing and Cruiser Crowd.) Performance Honda on SR-50 is just down the road from me in Oakland, although their address is Winter Garden. (A little high priced and cater more to the rockets and dirt bike people.) The honda dealer on EDgwater is now part of Cycle Riders in W. Colonial Dr. just west of John Young PArkway. I'm not too thrilled with their customer service but maybe I just caught them on a couple of bad days.

You can also look up Honda dealers on the 'net. Just go to http://powersports.honda.com/index.asp?bhcp=1 and type in 32801 or 32803 or the zip code of the address you're staying at and you will get a few listings.

Good luck, have a safe trip and most of all have fun.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice.The Mission inn (where we are staying) is at the intersection of county rd 48 and state rd 19.We can't wait,another couple inches of fresh snow outside this morning...sigh. :wink:

·
Whiny Member
460 Posts
Okay, your just up the road from me with a few twists and turns. That's a nice place you're staying. I would say that Leesburg Honda is going to be the closest, although I noticed that the website has them down as Champions honda.

Just run CR-48 west out to US-27 and make a right northbound. That will take you into Leesburg. I know where I turn to get to the dealership but don't remember the designation. Maybe you can look it up on a map when you get here. Be safe and enjoy!

·
Chard Member
12,966 Posts
It sounds like you are staying in Howie In the Hills. Champions/Leesburg Honda is just up the road from where you are staying. The dealership is on Main Street in Leesburg, Fl. They are a major Goldwing player in the state.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Honda Leesburg...

Honda of Leesburg has changed hands, I believe. I was told that by a fellow winger last Saturday night. They had an open house last weekend. I hope they stay the same, as I always heard good reports from Leesburg Honda.

:yw1:

Red,
Anybody made any riding plans for next week? I have to work during the week, but plan on riding both weedends. Let me know if something develops. Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...the hotel where you'll be staying is very close to Seminole Powersports also on highway 17-92...look 'em up, nice people!, excellent service!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts